Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 30, 2015, 06:57:58 PM *

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 30, 2015, 06:57:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to apply  (Read 42121 times)
Elder & Admin

Formally Drevan.

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2007, 03:34:38 PM »

¤  Orcish Lore  ¤  Red Blade Ranks  ¤  Red Blade History  ¤  Orcish Timeline  ¤  Guild Rules  ¤  FAQs  ¤  

If you wish to join Orcs of the Red Blade then please post an application in this forum. Although you're free to contact any of our officers to request an IC interview in-game without having posted an application here, this is the preferred method so we can see who we are dealing with and can better judge what kind of RP would suit you within our guild. Before posting, please make sure that you have taken the time to read the rules of our guild, and are willing to follow them. Above, you can find several useful links that can help you get you on your way in the world of orcs, as well as the society of the Red Blades.

When making your post please supply us with the following information;

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

Some tips for this; Who is your character, what does he/she want, what has he/she done, ect.

Not a requirement, but nevertheless an important part of your application, is that you know at least some part of the orcish lore in the Warcraft universe. You don't need to know everything, but make sure that what you write, fits in with the history of the world. For example, Orgrimmar has only existed for a few years, so being born there is impossible (unless your character is really young).

Once you have posted here, and one of the officers has read and approved your application, you will be asked to contact an officer in-game for an interview. Applications of applicants that failed to contact an officer for an interview three months after the initial approval will be closed. Should you wish to join us after this lock at some point, you are free to open a new application and try again.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 07:36:58 PM by Sadok » Logged

I respond to Drevan and Azuril too.
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Last 10 Shouts:
Today at 12:52:08 AM
President for Hellbrew! - Trump for gas! Bush for tree! Clinton for sex scandal--
Today at 12:21:13 AM
Hellbrew for president!
November 25, 2015, 10:53:40 PM
As long as you don't blame me, I only crashed one ship
November 24, 2015, 01:53:55 PM
I blame Gridish for the crashing. He keeps hiring the cheapest ships. *nod*
November 20, 2015, 04:44:39 AM
That Ape Escape reference tho.
November 20, 2015, 12:32:38 AM
Also, god damn it why do we keep crashing?!
November 20, 2015, 12:12:47 AM
Hozen confirmed for next race https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCfLn-OgR4g
November 18, 2015, 07:16:04 AM
Love waking up at this time, unable to fall asleep ;_;
November 17, 2015, 01:59:06 PM
It already started! We've gone on our trip on sunday Cheesy
November 17, 2015, 08:31:13 AM
also when i tomb of the ages starting?
Show 50 latest

The Gallery

Challenge of the Wyvern

Posted by Sadok

Orcs, tauren and trolls gather to undertake the Challenge of the Wyvern, as masterminded by Krogon Devilstep. The eventual victors were Karak Dirgesong and Sadok Sharptongue. ((October 2012))
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc