Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 23, 2017, 06:04:11 AM *

Login with username, password and session length

Throm'ka!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2017, 06:04:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Their time is Ogre  (Read 513 times)
Kogra Windwatcher
Elder
Venerable

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2016, 01:41:14 PM »

Their time is ogre

Objective:
Reports show that those traveling in and out of the city towards the west have recently been attacked by the nearby ogres. Therefore, the filth should be put back into place so that they know that they shouldn’t be messing with the people of Garadar again.

Signed,
Thur’ruk Windwatcher

Rewards:
1 Fang per orc.

Additional notes:
IC: The ogres have been growing more aggressive, that could lead them to reckless attacks.

OOC: If you are going to DM this thing, make sure you bring several people along to make it more fun for them ^^

Incomplete

"Never leave an enemy to die alone in the cold. Warriors should die with hot blood on their hands, not with ice in their veins"
Rashka
Path of Strength
Alpha

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 05:15:03 PM »

((Has been completed, report pending))

Rashka Facebreaker - Nag'Ogar
Rashka
Path of Strength
Alpha

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 03:05:45 PM »

Present:
  • Megnarosh
  • Trakmar Beastbane
  • Karak Stormsong
  • Rashka Facebreaker
  • Nereesa Silverlight
  • Kronnor Giantstalker
  • Grokera

Additional notes:
We set out to the Laughing Skull Ruins, where Beastbane proceeded to lure out their guards; Four heavy Ogre warriors. Our group slayed all four, then proceeded to push further into the village as by Nereesa's command, killing several lesser Ogres that in vain attempted to stop the group as they set fire to two of their huts. Megnarosh had the elements aid us with blowing smoke in their direction, blinding them as we escaped.
Nereesa, Karak, including myself got injured, rather heavilly.

- Rashka Facebreaker

Completed
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 06:46:13 PM by Rashka » Logged

Nosh'marak
Path of Strength
Alpha

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 05:28:06 PM »

((You forgot Grokera.))

Nosh'marak Ironclaw
Rashka
Path of Strength
Alpha

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 06:46:30 PM »

((You forgot Grokera.))

((*cough* sorry. Fixed it!))

Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to:  

Shoutbox!

Last 10 Shouts:
April 19, 2017, 01:31:23 PM
BlUd´Z aGh ThUnDaH´z!
April 12, 2017, 02:25:15 PM
Sounds like a great idea. It's always nice to check back here from time to time.
April 06, 2017, 01:26:36 PM
12 euros for a year is not that much imo. If you guys setup a go-fund-me/paypal account I'll happily give some money, as Gahuk said Smiley
April 04, 2017, 11:00:30 AM
I'd happily put forward a few pound to a designated go-fund-me or paypal account to keep the forum open for atleast another year if others are willing to contribute too!
April 03, 2017, 08:55:47 PM
I'm unable to check up on specific prices right now, but depending on whether it's the website hosting or the domain itself, I believe it should be around 7 to 12 euros/pound a year. I'm sure it can be arranged when the time comes. Might not be until some time during Summer.
April 03, 2017, 02:51:07 PM
Is anyone actually interested in doing something to keep the forum funded? Koz hasn't said how much it costs yet.
March 27, 2017, 04:17:23 PM
So... just watched Nobbels video about Chronicle 2, and there's lore about the Bladewind clan Cheesy ...Oh dear god I've got a lot of retconning to do for Grek xD
March 20, 2017, 08:44:20 PM
I will shitpost the last spam thread until this forum goes down!
March 20, 2017, 06:15:32 PM
No not many going on now just a few of us old die hards. even PM not being answered
March 20, 2017, 03:02:49 AM
Sadly a lot less to talk about here now when there isn't anything happening ingame anymore. Sad Seeing most of it tended to be event things and stories.
Show 50 latest

The Gallery

Did we sink yet?

Posted by Rhonya

The tribe manages to squeeze on a little barge in Azshara during a Horde Meeting, on their way to the shore! It fit. Barely. Not really. ((September 2013))
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc