Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 23, 2017, 04:12:10 AM *

Login with username, password and session length

Throm'ka!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2017, 04:12:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Useful Herbs  (Read 337 times)
Rashka
Path of Strength
Alpha

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2017, 07:54:13 PM »

Useful Herbs

Objective:
Collect the following herbs as you come by them;
Dreamfoil
Dreaming Glory
Golden Sansam
Ghost Mushroom

Rewards:
2 Fangs per orc.

Additional notes:
Here's a description of how to gather and handle the herbs;

Dreamfoil: Dreamfoil is a green, shrubby plant growing roughly knee high. It has long, thin, incised leaves. It has long narrow spikes that flower through much of the year. The flowers are aromatic and come in a variety of colors, most commonly shades of purple or blue. - Gathered normally. If its the season for spikes, beware of those.

Dreaming Glory: Its soft, translucent petals glow with a golden luster, and its pollen like heavenly stardust. In contrast to the flower's beautiful delicacy are its thick, tough stem and rugged, fern-like fronds. Dreaming Glory grows primarily in highland, preferring rugged terrain where it will not be trampled. - Gathered normally.

Golden Sansam: Golden Sansam is a relatively rare, extremely powerful herb, known to some cultures as the cure-all root. The above-ground leaves look much like the leaves of a carrot and blend in very well with background foliage. Underneath, the root is pointed, somewhat rounded, and the flesh beneath the gold skin is white and somewhat dry. The root is edible and tastes something like a vaguely spicy carrot. - Gathered by unburrying the root. Make sure to get everything if you happen to stumble upon one!

Ghost Mushroom: The Ghost Mushroom has its name due to its pale, almost transparent coloration and bioluminescent glow. These mushrooms can only be found in caves, as they cannot tolerate sunlight. They grow best in no-light conditions and as such can prove difficult to cultivate at home. - Cut as close to the ground as possible, and store in a dark fabric sack that I have supplied, to avoid sunlight.

Bring a few Orcs. If enough, make seperate gathering groups to increase chances of finding the herbs.

- Signed, Rashka Facebreaker

Incomplete
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 08:36:04 PM by Rashka » Logged

Rashka Facebreaker - Nag'Ogar
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to:  

Shoutbox!

Last 10 Shouts:
April 19, 2017, 01:31:23 PM
BlUd´Z aGh ThUnDaH´z!
April 12, 2017, 02:25:15 PM
Sounds like a great idea. It's always nice to check back here from time to time.
April 06, 2017, 01:26:36 PM
12 euros for a year is not that much imo. If you guys setup a go-fund-me/paypal account I'll happily give some money, as Gahuk said Smiley
April 04, 2017, 11:00:30 AM
I'd happily put forward a few pound to a designated go-fund-me or paypal account to keep the forum open for atleast another year if others are willing to contribute too!
April 03, 2017, 08:55:47 PM
I'm unable to check up on specific prices right now, but depending on whether it's the website hosting or the domain itself, I believe it should be around 7 to 12 euros/pound a year. I'm sure it can be arranged when the time comes. Might not be until some time during Summer.
April 03, 2017, 02:51:07 PM
Is anyone actually interested in doing something to keep the forum funded? Koz hasn't said how much it costs yet.
March 27, 2017, 04:17:23 PM
So... just watched Nobbels video about Chronicle 2, and there's lore about the Bladewind clan Cheesy ...Oh dear god I've got a lot of retconning to do for Grek xD
March 20, 2017, 08:44:20 PM
I will shitpost the last spam thread until this forum goes down!
March 20, 2017, 06:15:32 PM
No not many going on now just a few of us old die hards. even PM not being answered
March 20, 2017, 03:02:49 AM
Sadly a lot less to talk about here now when there isn't anything happening ingame anymore. Sad Seeing most of it tended to be event things and stories.
Show 50 latest

The Gallery

Tribe Meeting

Posted by Sadok

Hellscream having sounded the Call to Arms, the Chieftain gathers the tribe to brief them on the battles to come. ((September 2012))
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc