Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 22, 2017, 11:36:40 AM *

Login with username, password and session length
* *

Throm'ka!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2017, 11:36:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49
Print
Author Topic: Last Post Wins (Forum Fatality Edition)  (Read 13281 times)
Regorn
Champion At Life
Alpha
*
Posts: 1614


Thunderheart


View Profile
« Reply #690 on: July 15, 2017, 08:07:39 PM »

Quickly sneaking out, you might be able to reach the Troll Leader though the North part. While they won't spot you thanks to the heavy ruins, the sleeping tiger might wake up.

Roll d20
roll ? - Success
Logged

"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury
Kronnor
Red Blade
Alpha
*****
Posts: 602


Kronnor Giantstalker


sebastian.blaga09 W0lffe
View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 16, 2017, 10:39:26 AM »

*Kronnor goes through the North part, heading for the leader, trying to carefully pass around the sleeping tiger.*

D20 roll -> 6

((I should've just charged in and cleave everyone down xD ))
Logged

Regorn
Champion At Life
Alpha
*
Posts: 1614


Thunderheart


View Profile
« Reply #692 on: July 16, 2017, 12:00:02 PM »

((you did not critically fail at least, that would have made you step on the tiger's tail : D))

While sneaking, you try your best to stay clear of the tiger, your metal armor making some small clinks, suddenly, the tiger starts to move!
Holding your breath, the tiger resumes it's nap.

You breathe out and step right on the trolls lunch.
Squish
The tiger looks up, and notice you.

Round 1
Tiger HP: 1.5/1.5
Kronnor HP: 3/5

Roll to attack
Logged

"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury
Kronnor
Red Blade
Alpha
*****
Posts: 602


Kronnor Giantstalker


sebastian.blaga09 W0lffe
View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 16, 2017, 01:21:58 PM »

*Kronnor quickly looks at the tiger and rushes in for a fast kill before anyone notices.*
Attack roll -> 14 (11+3 wep bonus)
Logged

Regorn
Champion At Life
Alpha
*
Posts: 1614


Thunderheart


View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 16, 2017, 01:50:08 PM »

You cut the poor tiger down, but that was far to much noise, if only you were someone who excelled at stealth, this could have gone a lot better. Both the stealth and killing of someone stealthily.

The Troll leader is standing on his platform, looking right at you.

"Zaka Gurabashi!"

The two trolls searching at the west section start running toward you. The still awake troll at the south also start running.

> Wait for them to come
> Charge
> Run
> Other?
Logged

"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury
Kronnor
Red Blade
Alpha
*****
Posts: 602


Kronnor Giantstalker


sebastian.blaga09 W0lffe
View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 16, 2017, 06:39:02 PM »

*Kronnor does not wait and chargest forward towards the troll leader, his axe ready in hand as he lets his rage to take over (Uses [Blood Fury]). He leaps towards him and sends his axe in a wide arc, aiming for the troll warlord.*

Attack roll -> 23 (20+3 wep bonus)

((I think I broke https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm with getting these rolls... Or I'll just die when I fight a midget murloc))
Logged

Regorn
Champion At Life
Alpha
*
Posts: 1614


Thunderheart


View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 16, 2017, 06:50:53 PM »

The Troll Warlord arm himself but the cheer force of your impact sends him flying off his platform, breaking the wooden railing as he is flown though it.

((-1.5 damage from weapon
-1 damage from Critical hit 
-0.5 damage from Blood Fury
Ya just one shotted the mini boss.))

The Troll Warlord lies at the center of the ruins, blood seeping from his body.
The 3 Trolls rushing towards you slow down a bit, they are... unsure.

> Attack
> Wait
> Other?

((This still count as the same battle session))
Logged

"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury
Kronnor
Red Blade
Alpha
*****
Posts: 602


Kronnor Giantstalker


sebastian.blaga09 W0lffe
View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 16, 2017, 08:12:22 PM »

*Kronnor slowly turns around, looking at the other trolls, rage ignited in his eyes. He lets out a roar towards them before talking with a loud growled voice.*
"Who wants to be next to lose their life? You can leave here alive, all I ask for is to leave here your ears. I know trolls can grow back body parts, so your ears are a small price to pay for your pathetic lives."
Logged

Regorn
Champion At Life
Alpha
*
Posts: 1614


Thunderheart


View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 16, 2017, 08:20:28 PM »

Roll d20

Warrior Skill! Intimidate!
Being a hulk of muscles, metal and weapon gives you advantage to intimidate your opponents.
+2 to Intimidate

((Roll d20+2))
10+ success

((Turns out killing their boss in a single strike greatly lowers the skill check))

Logged

"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury
Kronnor
Red Blade
Alpha
*****
Posts: 602


Kronnor Giantstalker


sebastian.blaga09 W0lffe
View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 17, 2017, 06:18:05 PM »

D20 roll -> 17 (15+2)
*Kronnor pauses as he looks at the trolls before letting out another loud roar.*

((I should start posting screenshots of my rolls... Luck is following me lately.. Much like in-game during our events. Jorrick hated my rolls during the cross-guild events Cheesy))
Logged

Regorn
Champion At Life
Alpha
*
Posts: 1614


Thunderheart


View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 17, 2017, 06:31:48 PM »

The troll looks at each other, then one of them pull out a dagger.
"Dis gonna hurt mon, ya be cruel orc."

Uhg, those trolls sure can scream, they pick up their stuff, food, or at least what's left of it, leaving their ears before starting to drag their leader away.

You do remember you need some prof of killing that Ju'zil warlord guy

> ?
Logged

"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury
Kronnor
Red Blade
Alpha
*****
Posts: 602


Kronnor Giantstalker


sebastian.blaga09 W0lffe
View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 17, 2017, 07:23:11 PM »

*Kronnor looks around the platform, trying to find something belonging to the troll warlord.*
Logged

Regorn
Champion At Life
Alpha
*
Posts: 1614


Thunderheart


View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 17, 2017, 07:37:59 PM »

You don't find anything, this seems only to be a small temporally outpost. Just campfires, some really basic huts and other supplies scattered around.

The trolls continue to drag their leader away, one of them seems to be complaining about him weighing too much.
One of the trolls picked up the leaders sword, he seems to like it's shiny effect.
Logged

"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury
Kronnor
Red Blade
Alpha
*****
Posts: 602


Kronnor Giantstalker


sebastian.blaga09 W0lffe
View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 17, 2017, 08:33:47 PM »

*Kronnor decides to rush to the trolls dragging the troll warlord.*
"You, troll! I'll make you a deal. Give me the troll warlord's body and you tell the others I made you their new warlord."
Logged

Regorn
Champion At Life
Alpha
*
Posts: 1614


Thunderheart


View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 17, 2017, 10:26:34 PM »

The troll seems confused and blinks for a few seconds.

"What makes ya think da Lords of Zul'Garub cares what one orc says?
We need to bring back Ju'Zil, Head-priest says he got good mojo."
Logged

"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49
Print
 
Jump to:  

Shoutbox!

Last 10 Shouts:
April 19, 2017, 01:31:23 PM
BlUd´Z aGh ThUnDaH´z!
April 12, 2017, 02:25:15 PM
Sounds like a great idea. It's always nice to check back here from time to time.
April 06, 2017, 01:26:36 PM
12 euros for a year is not that much imo. If you guys setup a go-fund-me/paypal account I'll happily give some money, as Gahuk said Smiley
April 04, 2017, 11:00:30 AM
I'd happily put forward a few pound to a designated go-fund-me or paypal account to keep the forum open for atleast another year if others are willing to contribute too!
April 03, 2017, 08:55:47 PM
I'm unable to check up on specific prices right now, but depending on whether it's the website hosting or the domain itself, I believe it should be around 7 to 12 euros/pound a year. I'm sure it can be arranged when the time comes. Might not be until some time during Summer.
April 03, 2017, 02:51:07 PM
Is anyone actually interested in doing something to keep the forum funded? Koz hasn't said how much it costs yet.
March 27, 2017, 04:17:23 PM
So... just watched Nobbels video about Chronicle 2, and there's lore about the Bladewind clan Cheesy ...Oh dear god I've got a lot of retconning to do for Grek xD
March 20, 2017, 08:44:20 PM
I will shitpost the last spam thread until this forum goes down!
March 20, 2017, 06:15:32 PM
No not many going on now just a few of us old die hards. even PM not being answered
March 20, 2017, 03:02:49 AM
Sadly a lot less to talk about here now when there isn't anything happening ingame anymore. Sad Seeing most of it tended to be event things and stories.
Show 50 latest

The Gallery

Redridge Mountains Campaign Skirmish

Posted by Rashka

A skirmish happening during Redridge Mountains Campaign, on Defias Brotherhood.
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc